Sunday 3 April 2011

Last Week in Hospital Please

I'm really hoping that this week will be my last in hospital. I'm at that stage where I'm well enough to be bored to tears, but too sick to run off. The doctors were saying a week ago that I should be able to go home in a week or two. That makes this week the "or two".

When I do go home, it will be with a renewed lease on life. Having not smoked since coming into hospital, I see no reason to take it up again when I get out. Quitting smoking will have two main benefits as far as I can see. The main one being the reduction in the risk of the cancer returning which is my top priority and the huge amount of money saved over time by not spending between $16 and $20 every day on them.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment